Fenton Chester Arena offers a wide variety of advertising opportunities for your business. Our year round use provides greater exposure for your business, company or organization to the local community. The facility is now used year round with both ice and artificial turf programming. FCA will continue to expand its programming opportunities to the community throughout the four seasons.
The ICE Season – October through March
Fenton Chester Arena supports numerous adult hockey programs, Lyndon Area Youth Hockey, Lyndon Institute’s Boys & Girls Ice Hockey teams, St. Johnsbury Academy’s Boys Hockey team, Lyndon State College’s Mens Hockey club, a comprehensive Lessons/Skating program, winter skating programs for 14 local elementary schools, weekly general public skating, birthday parties and rentals to many groups from around the area. Our average weekly attendance is approximately 4,000 visitors.
The weekly schedule does not include attendance numbers for larger events, such as youth and high school tournaments, adult hockey tournaments, special events, high school alumni games, and significantly larger visitor numbers during Christmas and New Years holiday periods.
The TURF Season – March through October
Our multi-purpose sport/event flooring in the Arena for spring sport practices, lacrosse, soccer leagues, baseball, softball, floor hockey, rain site for graduations, special events, fundraisers, rental to outside groups, and other similar programming.
FCA averages approximately 1,000 people, excluding larger ticketed events.
- Dasher Boards (inner walls of the rink) Click here to download Dasher Board Agreement
- Wall mounted signs Click here to download the Sign Advertising Agreement
- In Ice Click here to download the In Ice Agreement
- Memorial Blocks are offered in the snack bar for $100 each. This is a one-time purchase.
FCA is offering a variety of advertising options. These include signage in a variety of sizes, dasher board ads and in ice logos. Pricing varies to allow you to pick and choose to fit your individual needs. All signs are manufactured by the Sign Depot and are made of Dibond material. Please contact Jim Davis regarding special and/or exclusive signage packages.
- 4X16 ft. – $750 / year + onetime $795 manufacturing cost
- 4X8 ft. – $375 / year + onetime $375 manufacturing cost
- 4X4 ft. – $150 / year + onetime $185 manufacturing cost
Dasher Pricing: includes Lexan Cover
- 33 in. X 96 in. – $900 / year + onetime $200 manufacturing cost
In Ice Logo Pricing (Ice Season Only!)
- 4 X 4 ft. – $750 / year (No manufacturing cost)
- Onetime manufacturing cost will be due at the time of signing the one year or three year contract. This check will be made out to The Sign Depot and must be paid prior to the creation of the sign.
- The annual fee can be paid in two equal installments to Lyndon Institute-FCA. The installment dates are: June 1st and September 1st.
- Single season renewals will be due by July 1st of each additional year.
- Full payment of a three year contract paid prior to June 1st in full will include a 10% discount.
Submit all art work and design to:
The Sign Depot – Attn: Amanda
5040 Memorial Drive, St. Johnsbury, VT 05819
Please contact Chris Carr by phone (802)-274-4738 or by email email@example.com for more information.